Copyright, Trademarks, and Disclaimers
Bolttech Mannings Inc. (“Bolttech Mannings”) provides you with access to this website containing information, software, and publications on the terms and conditions outlined below. By using this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Bolttech Mannings reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. This document contains:
- Copyright Information
- Trademark Usage Guidelines
- Rights to Feedback
- Website Usage Disclaimer
The information on this website is protected by law, including copyright law.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright © 1979–2000 Bolttech Mannings Inc., 200 Riverside Dr., West Newton, PA 15089 USA. All Rights Reserved. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
Except as expressly prohibited on this website, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this website (such as FAQs, white papers, datasheets, and so on), subject to your agreement that:
Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and noncommercial purposes only.
You will not modify the documents or graphics.
You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text, and you will not quote materials out of their context.
You will display the above copyright notice and the below trademark notice on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
You agree that Bolttech Mannings may revoke this permission at any time, and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from Bolttech Mannings.
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website. Those elements of the website are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
The software that is made available to you via download is the copyright work of Bolttech Mannings and/or Bolttech Mannings’ suppliers. The use of the software is governed by the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement that accompanies, or is included in, the software, or as expressly stated on the website pages accompanying the software. An end user cannot download or install the software without agreeing to the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement. Any use or reproduction of the software in violation of the end user license agreement is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal liability.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Bolttech Mannings will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
- Service provider(s): Bolttech Mannings Inc.
- Full address of designated agent to which notification should be sent: 200 Riverside Drive, West Newton, PA 15089
- Telephone number of designated agent: 724-872-4873
- Facsimile number of designated agent: 724-872-8827
- E-mail address of designated agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The torque and tension products and industrial bolting solutions of Bolttech Mannings Inc. empower franchisees and distributors to solve bolting problems and maintain joint integrity. Throughout the world, our trademarks identify our products so that consumers know that they are buying Bolttech Mannings’ high-quality products and services. Bolttech Mannings has gained valuable rights by the proper and continuous usage of trademarks to identify its goods and services. If a trademark is used improperly, its value can become diluted or generic. Properly using our trademarks by following these trademark usage guidelines protects and preserves the value of our trademarks and the Bolttech Mannings brand.
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design, phrase, sound, or color adopted and used by Bolttech Mannings Inc. to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from other goods and services. Trademarks are usually noted with either a ™ or a ® symbol. In the United States, a trademark that is noted by a ™ has not been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and a trademark noted with an ® has been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Trademarks, however, may also be registered internationally, and each country has different laws regarding the proper notation of trademarks.
Referential trademark usage
You may use a Bolttech Mannings trademark or product name to refer specifically to such Bolttech Mannings product in marketing and promotional materials, books, conferences, applications, demonstrations, and so on. You are permitted to use a Bolttech Mannings trademark referentially provided that:
- You adhere to these Bolttech Mannings Trademark Usage Guidelines.
- You do not disparage Bolttech Mannings or Bolttech Mannings products and services.
- You display your name or logo more prominently than any Bolttech Mannings trademark.
- You include a disclaimer that Bolttech Mannings does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product and/or services.
General trademark usage guidelines
- Use appropriate markings. Always capitalize the product name and designate the trademark with the appropriate ™ or ® symbol. Also, the first usage or most prominent usage of a Bolttech Mannings product name must be used in conjunction with the Bolttech Mannings ® trademark and in the same type size, font, color, and line.Incorrect: The Bolttech QD Series wrenches are the fastest tools in the world.Correct: The Bolttech® QD Series® wrenches are the fastest tools in the world.
- Use Bolttech trademarks as adjectives. Always use Bolttech trademarks as adjectives that describe the generic product. A trademark is an adjective to be used with the noun it modifies.Correct:
Bolttech® Trident Series® maintains subsea joint integrity. Also, because a trademark is an adjective, it should never be used as a possessive or in the plural form.Incorrect:
Bolttech® TP-30K®’s capacity…Correct:
The capacity of the Bolttech® TP-30K® pumping unit.
- Do not use any Bolttech Mannings trademark as your trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo. Bolttech Mannings trademarks identify the goods and services of Bolttech Mannings Inc. No third party may use any Bolttech Mannings trademark as their trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo. You must have your own distinct trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo that does not include any Bolttech Mannings trademarks. You may, however, referentially use the Bolttech Mannings trademark in connection with your product. Also, you may not use a variation, combination, or abbreviation of a Bolttech Mannings trademark.Correct:
ABC Sockets for use with Bolttech®QD Series® torque wrenches.
- Attribute ownership of Bolttech Mannings trademarks to Bolttech Mannings. When you refer to a Bolttech Mannings trademark, please include the following notice of trademark attribution where appropriate, such as on your product, printed materials, and online.Correct:
Bolttech Mannings and “One World One Wrench” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bolttech Mannings Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Specific Trademark Usage Guidelines
- Logos. You may not use any Bolttech Mannings logos (including buttons and graphic symbols) without a trademark license from Bolttech Mannings. All usage of trademark logos shall be pursuant to these guidelines and any other guidelines associated with that logo.
- Merchandise items. You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Bolttech Mannings trademarks or logos, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Bolttech Mannings.
- Slogans and taglines. You may not use or imitate a Bolttech Mannings slogan or tagline such as “Tomorrows Bolting Solutions Today!”
Bolttech Mannings Inc. Trademarks
Revised June 13, 2000
This list is posted solely for your convenience. Bolttech Mannings Inc. does not waive any rights to any Bolttech Mannings trademark, service mark, trade name, product name, or logo that does not appear on this list. The symbols below denote status of the trademark in the United States only. Bolttech Mannings trademarks may also be registered internationally.
- Bolttech Mannings™
- Tomorrows Bolting Solutions Today!™
- One World One Wrench™
- World Wide Torque & Tension Systems™
- QD Series™
- BT Series™
- Trident Series™
Third-party trademarks, trade names, product names, and logos contained in this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Should you, or any viewer of this information, website, or publications respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and Bolttech Mannings shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the response to others, without limitation. You agree that Bolttech Mannings shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Bolttech Mannings, NEITHER Bolttech Mannings NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR COPYRIGHT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Bolttech Mannings, ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, THE WEB SITE, AND PUBLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND Bolttech Mannings HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Bolttech Mannings DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Bolttech Mannings BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, THE WEBSITE, OR THE PUBLICATIONS.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS CONCERNING THE SUITABILITY AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION WITHIN THE WEBSITE AND PUBLICATIONS. THE WEBSITE AND PUBLICATIONS MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. Bolttech Mannings ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE AND PUBLICATIONS AND IN ANY OTHER REFERENCED OR LINKED DOCUMENTS.
Bolttech Mannings MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, WEBSITE, PUBLICATIONS, PRICES, TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS, SERVICES, AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
THE WEBSITE AND PUBLICATIONS ARE DISTRIBUTED INTERNATIONALLY AND MAY CONTAIN REFERENCES TO Bolttech Mannings PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED IN YOUR COUNTRY. THESE REFERENCES DO NOT IMPLY THAT Bolttech Mannings INTENDS TO ANNOUNCE SUCH PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES IN YOUR COUNTRY.