Our Services Include
Technical Bolting Services
Heat Treating & Thermal Services
Hot Tapping Services
Field Machining Services
Bolttech Mannings’ hot taping systems are the preferred procedure for branch connections and tie-ins to in-service pipe systems, tanks and pressure vessels. With systems for pressures up to 5,000 PSI, our hot taps deliver a safe and cost-effective alternative to cold cutting, eliminating any service disruptions during plant and pipeline modifications, expansions or routine maintenance.
- Environmentally Safe – avoids the risk of spillage or gas venting.
- No service disruptions and customer inconvenience
- Cost-effective – less than the total cost of a cold connection
- No loss of production or sales
- Hot taps range from ¼ in through 48 in outlet size with pressures up to 5,000 psi (35,000 kPa) at 700°F
- Hot taps can be utilized on a variety of pipe systems, which include steel, cast iron, concrete, stainless steel, ductile iron and plastic
- Hot taps can be performed on a variety of systems containing oil, sour gas, sweet gas, wastewater, drinking water, steam, etc.