Bolttech Mannings, Inc. is a world leader in providing specialty on-site services which include bolting: torque & tension, heat treating via resistance-combustion-induction methods, onsite machining, and induction bolt heating. BMI engineering designs and manufactures a complete line of specialty service tooling/equipment to include bolting tools, resistance equipment, multi-fuel combustion systems, and induction bolt heating equipment. Bolttech Mannings, Inc. has 19 service and rental tooling locations across the US and provides onsite services and specialty rental tooling and equipment to the energy market focusing on the oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, nuclear, steel, and wind turbine industries.
We currently have openings for experienced Field Service Technicians.
- Performing onsite Bolting, Heat Treating or Field Machining work at customer locations
- Work both independently and as part of a team with other field technicians
- Troubleshoot onsite equipment and determine the proper methods to meet the customer’s needs and specific applications.
- Meet and communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Properly use and complete customer and company job related forms and paperwork.
- Properly use, care for and maintain company tools, equipment and vehicles.
- Travel 75%+
- Lift 50lbs
- 3+ years in Mechanical Bolting, Heat Treating or Field Machining, performing maintenance and turnaround services to refining, chemical, midstream, and power.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a TWIC card or have the ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a Non-DOT medical exam, drug and alcohol test, respirator qualification test, and federal class background check
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Ability to work at heights or in enclosed spaces
- Valid driver license with a clear driving record
- Our wages are competitive.
- Our technicians NEVER have to double up on hotel rooms. Rooms are booked for them and directly billed to the Company.
- In addition to the room, our Technicians receive per diem to cover the incremental cost of food while on the road.
- Competitive pay & benefits which include healthcare, vacation, 401K, etc.