All of our torque wrenches are rugged, low cost, light weight, and durable precision tools that were designed for pressure sensitive tightening on installation applications with simplicity and safety in mind.
Featuring a versatile Dual Scale System with both English and Metric measurements so they can be used in any industrial setting.
Each unit is shipped with a serial number, storage box and “Certificate of Calibration” traceable to N.I.S.T. and also meets or exceeds the ASME B107.300 Torque Instrument standards.
Click Type Torque Wrenches
- Micrometer “clicker” torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action and clicking noise when the set torque is reached
- Positive lock with spring loaded pulldown lock ring. Cannot be jarred into unlock position
- Accurate + – 4% clockwise, + – 6% counterclockwise direction @ 20% to 100% of scale range
- Ratchet head models are 24 tooth industrial grade ratchets designed for industrial use
- All parts made from alloy tool steel for long life, accuracy, and durabilit
- Rotate grip to desired torque setting and release lock ring for positive locking position
- Easy to read, laser marked scales
- Handles are lightly knurled for a positive, non-slip grip