Continuous Rotation High Speed Pneumatic Torque Wrench System
- Fast and simple torque set-up.
- Industrial-grade durability.
High Value User Interactions
- Light weight.
- Stylish and efficient design with lifting handle.
- Ergonomic tilt trigger for direction control.
- Electronic pressure and torque display available.
- Multi-axis hose swivel for ease of use.
Unsurpassed Engineering and Design Advantages
- Robust planetary gear tooth design.
- Ultra-high-strength materials for durability and unsurpassed reliability
- and performance.
- Removable and interchangeable drives for versatility and low maintenance costs.
- Purpose-built high precision air motor delivers greater torque accuracy and repeatability.
[wpfilebase tag=file id=21 /]
Bolttech Mannings, Inc. (seller) warrants to the original purchaser only, that the AT Magnum Pneumatic Torque Wrench and accompanying Air Filter/Lubricator/Regulator (FLR) will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of purchase as established by a copy of the sales invoice.
Seller’s sole obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this limited warranty, shall be the repair or replacement of parts, which are found to be defective in material or workmanship, and not abused or otherwise damaged by miss-use, careless handling, or miss-repair by persons other than the seller or seller’s authorized servicers.
To make a claim under this limited warranty, you must receive an Authorization To Return (ATR) by contacting from Bolttech Mannings Sales department, and return the product, shipping cost prepaid, in it’s original packaging or other packaging to prevent damage during transportation to Bolttech Mannings, Inc. as instructed in the Authorization to Return issued by Bolttech Mannings.