Features and benefits
The Cyclone VET (valve exercising tool) was created to provide safe operation of manual valves. This tool allows for routine valve cycling and maintenance, and it eliminates the need for valve wrenches and “cheater” bars.
The lightweight and portable design allows maintenance and operations personnel to utilize this tool on numerous valves that are installed in the station. The Cyclone VET can also be permanently mounted on valves that are installed in difficult locations.
- Designed for routine valve cycling and maintenance
- Lightweight and portable design: one tool — many applications
- Quick and easy installation for operator safety
- Reduces injuries from difficult-to-open valves
- Shortens cycle times and increases operator safety
- Accommodates most valve manufacturing designs
- Safely operates valves in these ranges:
- 8″ to 24″ diameter
- Pressure classes up to 900#
- Max hand wheel = 24″ diameter
- Maximum tool output is 1000 ft/lbs
- Air requirements: an air source of 45 CFM at 90 psi MAX