Anyone who has ever worked with Bolttech Mannings knows about our quality policy. For everyone at BMI, our quality policy is much more than words on paper. It’s the foundation on which our work – and our success – is built.
We promote the perfect union of people, products, and services to assure that we are strategically partnered with our customers, suppliers, and employees.
Bolttech Mannings’ culture of continuous improvement is achieved by our objectives:
- Placing quality at the forefront of everything we do.
- Understanding and clarifying our customers’ requirements.
- Developing services and products in a manner that ensures that customer requirements and expectations are fully met.
- Ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet customer needs:
- Trained and qualified technical team members
- Safe and reliable tools and equipment
- Safe and appropriately outfitted facilities and infrastructure
- Using key performance metrics to drive continual improvement.
- Ensuring our Quality Management System fully complies with ISO 9001 as well as individual customer requirements
We value this policy and share it with employees and stakeholders alike in manuals and other company documents. The result is that the quality thread is woven through everything we do.