Anyone who has ever worked with Bolttech Mannings knows about our quality policy. For everyone at BMI, our quality policy is much more than words on paper. It’s the foundation on which our work – and our success – is built.
We promote the perfect union of people, products, and services to assure that we are strategically partnered with our customers, suppliers, and employees.
Bolttech Mannings’ culture of continuous improvement is achieved by our objectives:
- Placing quality at the forefront of everything we do.
- Understanding and satisfying our customers’ requirements.
- Delivering, on time, a superior level of high-quality services and products.
- Developing key performance metrics and appropriate planning tools to meet or exceed our objectives.
- Senior management demonstrates support and commitment to the quality system by ensuring sufficient resource availability to satisfy all quality management system requirements (ISO-9001, ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 and other appropriate standards).
We value this policy and share it with employees and stakeholders alike in manuals and other company documents. The result is that the quality thread is woven through everything we do.